Thursday, March 22, 2007

Wooo!

Man I have been busy! I went on that trek and found the store other than being a little overpriced they were pretty cool. I bought some superwash merino to spin and some BFL. I'll have to take pictures when the light gets better so that you can see them.

I also made my own spindle following instructions I found and it was pretty cool! I spun my first wool and it was actually recognizably sock weight yarn. I didnt get any of that funky stuff that I read everyone gets and was kind of disappointed. I'm still disappointed but can't bring myself to purposely try to make it.

I also cast on for a little v-neck sweater for my 6 year old niece (again I'll take pictures when I can). It's going incredibly quickly, I already have a sleeve, the back, and half the front done and I only started it on Saturday.

Anyway, I'll be back with pictures soon!

No comments: